Thursday, October 1, 2009

GSTV Graphics Teaser

Hi everyone. I'm just checking in quickly to share some of the new graphics I hope to use in upcoming episodes of GSTV with you. I admit, I spend far too much time messing around with video editing software, but on the bright side, I might actually be getting decent at it...

This is the first video I've directly uploaded to the blog and not just embedded from YouTube. Check it out below...


Please let me know what you think!

I will be back Friday with a look at the Giants' injury situation heading into Week 4's contest in Kansas City. Looking forward to a great game for Big Blue, and another chance for the G-men to showcase their dominance!

Go Giants!

... ...

Giants 3-0
Sack Count: 3
Take-away Count: 7

... ...

Cast your vote in the latest Giants' Steps poll!

... ...

Please post your comments and subscribe to Giants' Steps!

Follow Giants' Steps on Twitter!

E-mail Giants' Steps!

No comments: