Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Under the Lens: Bengals @ Giants, Week 3

Hey all. There won't be a full recap this week on the game as my ridiculous sleeping habits (or lack there of) finally caught up with me on Monday and Tuesday. As if staying up until 4 am wasn't bad enough, the G-men had to make it an OT affair...keeping me up and giving me a near-heart attack all in one.

But, all's well that ends well, and for the Big Blue faithful, Sunday's game ended with what counts: the win. After seven lead changes on the day, Giants' kicker John Carney drilled his fourth field goal of the afternoon to seal a victory for the G-men, 26-23.

For this week's "Under the Lens" - where we take a closer look at some key aspects of each week's game - we'll review the ins and outs of Week's 3 win with a 3-part video from Giants' Steps TV.
Normally, I plan to keep the two things somewhat seperate, but again, not enough gas at the beginning of the week to get both things done.

So, without further ado, I present to you Parts I, II and III of Week 3's recap from Giants' Steps TV(GSTV):




Part I





Part II





Part III


That will wrap up this week's special video-version of "Under the Lens." Later in the week will recap the weekend's "Key Contests" and link up another round of Giants news. Also stay tuned to GSTV. There will be some more vids at the end of the week.

Finally, you may also have noticed the blog's looking a bit different. I'm currently experimenting with some new looks and features in hopes of improving the site. Please be patient during this trying time, and if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Alright, that'll do it.

Be good,

Will



No comments: